John 1:18 NKJV No one has seen God at any time. The only begotten Son, who is in the bosom of the Father, He has declared Him.
The terms “Father” and “Son” explain the relationship between them in the Godhead. Jesus is the only begotten of the Father (John 1:14) and the Father proclaims Jesus as His Son (Hebrews 1:8). How Jesus is begotten is not the same as humans (Hebrews 7:3). God is a Spirit (John 4:24) and His ways are higher than our ways (Isaiah 55:9). We cannot explain the how Jesus is begotten, as we only can speak of what God has given us in Scripture (Deuteronomy 29:29).Bible Ask
Jehovah’s Witnesses and Muslims greatly err when they teach that Jesus was “begotten” in the sense that He is merely a created being by God the Father. This false teaching contradicts the Scriptures which teach:Bible Ask
- Jesus is divine (John 1:1, 14, 8:58, 10:30; 1 John 5:7; John 20:28; Matthew 1:23; Isaiah 9:6; John 10:30)
- Jesus is eternal (Micah 5:2; John 8:58)
- Jesus is omnipresent (Matthew 18:20; 28:20; I John 5:7)
- Jesus is omniscient (Mark 11:2-6; Matt. 12:40)
- Jesus is omnipotent (Revelation 19:6; Matt. 28:18)
- Jesus is the Creator (John 1-3, Colossians 1:16, and Hebrews 1:2) Jesus is sinless (Romans 3:23; 2 Cor. 5:21)
- Jesus is worshiped, which is forbidden unless He is God (Revelation 22:9; John 9:38; Matthew 14:33; Luke 24:52)
- Jesus forgives sins, which only God can do (Mark 2:5-7)
That was just written so well on-line that I decided to completely share. The truth of the matter is that Jesus is God in the flesh (John 1:1). He loved us so much that He willingly gave His life on that cross (John 10:18). He suffered and died for the sins of humanity. How great is His love. He is worthy of our praise. He is worthy of our adoration. He has done what no-one else could ever do and He did it for me and for you. All hail King Jesus the Only Begotten Son.
How we adore thee. Thou who sits on high and sees all and knows all. There is nothing hidden from Your sight. You have given Your all for this world. You love us with an immeasurable love. There is nothing that we have to do but believe. How awesome You are. Oh, Lord, we worship You. Thank You for loving us so much. Help us to control our flesh and thereby show You that we love You, Father. May everything that we say or do bring You joy for we ask in Jesus’ name. Amen.
If you do not know Jesus but would like to know more about Him, including how you can be saved, please read the following blog titled, You Never Let Us Go. God bless. https://thefathersfeet.wordpress.com/2020/01/07/you-never-let-us-go/