Proverbs 29:20-24 NKJV
20Do you see a man hasty in his words?
There is more hope for a fool than for him.
21 He who pampers his servant from childhood
Will have him as a son in the end.
22 An angry man stirs up strife,
And a furious man abounds in transgression.
23 A man’s pride will bring him low,
But the humble in spirit will retain honor.
24 Whoever is a partner with a thief hates his own life;
He swears to tell the truth, but reveals nothing.
God’s word is so powerful.
- Think about what you say before you say it. Is it good? Is it helpful? Will it strengthen or encourage others?
- Don’t let anger rule your life. We are to be angry but sin not. Do not go to bed angry (Ephesians 4:26).
- Be humble and consider others needs before your own. Pride and haughtiness go before a fall (Proverbs 16:18).
- Don’t be an accomplice to the crime.
- Always tell the truth. The truth shall set you free (John 8:32).
You are so awesome and powerful. You are full of glory and mercy. Help us to do what we know to be right according to Your word. May we shine the glorious light of the gospel all over this land. Help us to control our flesh. Take control of what we say, O Lord, and guard our lips (Psalm 141:3). Help us to easily forgive others and pray for them. We want to be humble and we ask for Your help to be such. Save us from ourselves. May we never be an accomplice to crimes. Help us to always speak and live what we know to be truth according to Your word. For we ask all things in Jesus’ name. Amen.
If you do not know Jesus but would like to know more about Him, including how you can saved, please read the following blog titled, You Never Let Us Go. God bless. https://thefathersfeet.wordpress.com/2020/01/07/you-never-let-us-go/